In 2014, our 15-year old son, David, and I ran across the USA. Five years later, David ran the 10K in a Nationals track meet held in Hobbs, New Mexico, at the University of the Southwest. I made the trip from Alaska to New Mexico to watch David compete. Right across the street from the track, I saw a most unusual and beautiful plant included in the university landscaping. David helped me get the perfect photo used to create these leggings. The Ocotillo shrub grows wild in New Mexico's arid climate. We saw many gracing the road to Carlsbad Cavern. Now they also grace this pair of 57 Peaks leggings. Enjoy!
57 Peaks Guarantee
We offer a 100% Satisfaction 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on the price of your leggings or exchange on all of our products.* Why? Because you are our greatest asset! Don’t like it? Wrong size? Want a different size? Send it back (you pay shipping) and we’ll give you a 100% OFF discount code so you can replace them with your favorite design! No risk! No problem! Guaranteed! *See our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"Soft. As. Butter." "Wonderful material." "Miracle leggings." "These are the only leggings I can wear on my sensitive skin." (Read more on our Reviews page.) Our custom designed polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch. Suitable for casual or upscale settings, in the studio, or on the trail.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch
• Elastic waistband
• Flat seam, cover stitch
• Raised waistband
• Triangle-shaped gusset crotch for greater flexibility
• Attached inner pocket sewn into waistband seam (2.76"W x 2.36"H)
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Made in the USA or Mexico and shipped from the USA
* Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
USA orders deliver in about 10 days. Other countries vary.
Our customers love our leggings! You will, too!
|Inseam length (inches)